Attached Files

The Packet
    Attached Files

Comment

Show a photo of the back of packet.

Cheers.
      Peter Wiking

Comment

Look at the print on this, here we go I suspect hansen-hausen deliberation again

Indeed as our Peter say's a pic of the back or a spelling of the makers name please.

Kind regards,

Marcus

Comment

Heres the back.
          Attached Files

Comment

One more.
            Attached Files

Comment

Right then you have a hansen not the correct spelling of hausen. There are those who consider these as out right fake packets with honest thought and good reason.

I'm sure the ribbon may be okay (black light that) and the medal looks good for sure.

The packet, well I look at this way, there's abundant speculation on them based on numerous convictions, I don't totally disagree or agree with them. I would like to determine for sure based on a series 'tests' etc So I can say without any doubt and based on the premise of conducting the tests that it's wrong or right.

This may take a little time but in the near future I will have the results for you all.

So I for one can't give you an honest answer, yet. I've gone against the grain in opinion of past, we'll soon see though.

Kind regards,

Marcus

Comment

I heard that the Schrobenhansen-spelling is a contemporary misspell. And it means that it is not necessary a fake determination.
                As original envelopes with hansen-spelling exists.<O</O

Regards<O</O
                Jens<O</O

Comment

As I know only very little about these packets I would like to ask if this the correct way of the makers mark on this packet?

KR
                  Pascal
                  Attached Files

Comment

Yes, Pascal.
                    Here is mine on a woundbadge packet:
                    Attached Files

Comment

And for the record....I just visited a dealer who had almost 50 of these with HANSEN....how to explain 50 of HANSEN in one place + all the other ones popping up everywhere!!??!?!??!??!??!?!
                      My opinion BAD BOY BUBBY PACKETS!!

Mads

Comment

Thanks Mads .

KR
                        Pascal

Originally posted by mads
                        Yes, Pascal.
                        Here is mine on a woundbadge packet:

Comment

Detlev Niemann has been selling the HANSEN packets for the past few years, as he sells them as HAUSEN, i bought one about 2 years ago and he guanteed me they were 100% legit!

Comment

Mr Niemann has said to me also that they are original. And I trust Mr. Niemann fully.<O</O
                            As I said, it seems to exists original packets with Schrobenhansen misspell.<O</O
                            But that does not exclude that it exists fakes as well. So those 50 packets mentioned above could be fakes.<O</O
                            Regards<O</O
                            Jens<O</O

Comment

Ok, if you wish to think that Niemann is unable to be wrong no matter what....that is your choice.
                              My choice however is not to own a Schrobenhansen packet EVER!
                              But that is just my choice!

Mads

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 3 users online. 0 members and 3 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X