X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Nazi Collection

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...type=1&theater

i hope you guys enjoy

Welcome to the forum! Your going to love it here. I don't have a facebook account so I couldn't see the pictures of your Nazis, do you have a lot of them?

Comment

Unless you are on facebook you cant see the photos. You should join and post em here. welcome jim.

Comment

Welcome to the forum.

Here is the photo.

Wayne
        Attached Files

Comment

it only allowed me to post url's, so i started making a special facebook account just so i post my collection on this site. i really like this site already, mostly because i can post other than american medals. im assuming some of us on this site are also apart of the us militaria site also. and thank you for up loading the picture. i cant wait to post up the rest of my collection.

Comment

Like the Picture and the "things" inside!

Comment

Welcome !

Very nice items, I hope its not too pedantic of me to state the Knights Cross isnt 'Nazi'

Keep up the good work

Nick

Comment

Originally posted by Stickgrenade View Post
                Welcome !

Very nice items, I hope its not too pedantic of me to state the Knights Cross isnt 'Nazi'

Keep up the good work

Nick

Like Nick said the KC is a "1957" version of the KC. If you don´t already know it it´s a replacement for the "1939" KC. In 1957 the german medal holders could trade in their original medals with swastikas on and get a 1957 version without the swaz.
                All medals with swaz on was forbidden after ww2 so after getting the 57 version they could wear them on reunions for example.
                Otherwise a nice and varied colletion Looking forward to see the rest.
                To be able to post pics directly, you have to become a member and pay 25 dollar.
                I strongly recommend you to do so Happy colleting!

/regards Mike

Comment

medalman90,

I put my pics on www.photobucket.com Then click "IMG" link. It copies that link automaticcaly... Post that link and it puts the photos in the text of the posting... maybe this is long way to do it but it works for me.. i am no expert..

Comment

Hi Nice little collection that you have but when you post dont call it "Nazi collection" its better to say this is my collection of German medals or items.
                    Not every German was a Nazi, understand me right

Andy

Comment

Originally posted by AndyC View Post
                      Hi Nice little collection that you have but when you post dont call it "Nazi collection" its better to say this is my collection of German medals or items.
                      Not every German was a Nazi, understand me right

Andy
                      Hi Andy, I am agree with you , we are a colecttors not nazis,
                      RS

Comment

Very nicely framed collection... Very true... I have some Soviet medals and I am definitely NOT a communist!!!!

Comment

Very nice display you have there. One thing, I think the first ribbon of the ribbon bar has been replaced or moved from further down the ribbon bar.

Welcome to the forum!

Kind regards
                          Pierce

Comment

Originally posted by Stickgrenade View Post
                            Welcome !

Keep up the good work

Nick
                            haha no its not, but i just wanted the knights cross in my collection even if it was the 1957 version. its still a beauty

Comment

Originally posted by luftkreig View Post
                              Very nice display you have there. One thing, I think the first ribbon of the ribbon bar has been replaced or moved from further down the ribbon bar.

Welcome to the forum!

Kind regards
                              Pierce
                              ohh that blue one isn't part of the ribbon bar. i just placed both bars next to each other to try and make it look nice and neat. i personaly think its a repro but a good friend of mine gave it to me. in fact most of my Nazi stuff i bought from him.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 4 users online. 0 members and 4 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X