"GERMAN SOUVENIR" from an french officer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"GERMAN SOUVENIR" from an french officer

Hello thisi a "GERMAN SOUVENIR" from an french officer during the ww2. he find these items during the D-DAY than BERLIN. I hope you like it, it will be find directly in the french familly. Is the eagle was for a SS cap ? best regards.

Awesome! the eagle is for political leaders cap, it goes with the gold wreath and cockade to the side of it. The PAB bronze looks like a nice early one and the HG cuff is also super. The star of the show is the black Afrikakorps cuff which is rare. Great find!

Comment

Thanks very much for your answer. And, It's the 1st time i seen a german stamp in "bakelit" made. I send the rest of the lot from the french officer.

Comment

wonderful set! I would love to get that rare AFRIKAKORPS cuff title off the top! Congrats on an awesome score. Matt

Comment

Great little collection of some very good items. The Afrikakorps and HG cuffttles and tropenhelm tri color shield suggest some contact with former AK members, possibly in Normandy. Strange how many of these black AK cufftitles are appearing recently, a bit like buses, wait for hours and then 3 turn up at once.

Regards,

Jerry

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X