3 place medal bar

Hi!
    From my collection.
    What do you think ?
    And Happy New Year to all....
    Kind regards

Can you show us EK please ? I got same set up, very nice set up for me

Comment

Hi combination looks fine, but the offset eagle? Catch looks different but that is probably just the pics? Just my thoughts. Everything else looks ok. All the best

Comment

Originally posted by mrg View Post
        Hi combination looks fine, but the offset eagle? Catch looks different but that is probably just the pics? Just my thoughts. Everything else looks ok. All the best
        Are you sure, look at EK II small ribbon ring. Seems to huge (maybe i am still drunk) )

Comment

Originally posted by EK-collector View Post
          Are you sure, look at EK II small ribbon ring. Seems to huge (maybe i am still drunk) )

Me too, missed that, my first thoughts were a put together bar to be honest but I was trying to be more kind than honest

Comment

Originally posted by mrg View Post
            Me too, missed that, my first thoughts were a put together bar to be honest but I was trying to be more kind than honest
            Hello there,

Obviously I need to learn more about this bar as it looks period to me. I see no blatant red flags. Can you please explain why you believe this one to be assembled post-war?

William Kramer
            Please visit my site: https://wehrmacht-militaria.com/

Comment

This medal bar looks fine to me. Nice tight construction. Very nice!

Kind regards
              Pierce

Comment

Originally posted by all1knew View Post
                Hello there,

Obviously I need to learn more about this bar as it looks period to me. I see no blatant red flags. Can you please explain why you believe this one to be assembled post-war?

William Kramer

Hi guys as I said at first the combination itself looks ok (although did not noticed the EK loop, Which does look too thick from those pics) I did not like the offset eagle, and catch as first mentioned(which could again be the pics) stiching I thought looked alittle sloppy, and I cant make out what is exactly behind the EK. These are just my opinions and things I would like to determine if held in my hand, it could well be an original bar but the points listed could also determine otherwise.

Comment

Can you show us EK please ? I got same set up, very nice set up for me
                  For me, EK, the EK
                  Hear what you say

Comment

Can you show us EK please ?

Comment

Hello again,

now I see it is very nice 122

Comment

Hello again,

now I see it is very nice 122

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                        X