Gielsmilitaria

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Opinions on a 4 years ss service p&l medal!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Opinions on a 4 years ss service p&l medal!!!

Hi

I paid big money for this one, soo hope its allright. I believe its a good P&L, but would like other opinions in order to feel sure. I have a inspections period... soo is this on a keeper???:-)

The white that is seen on the medal (especially attached to backside letters) is coming of easy, soo is nothing, will just not clean it of before a am sure the medal is not to be returned.

Any opinions:-)?????

Thanks from
    Nicolai

It ain't one that I would want in my collection. These fakes with the bubbled stippling have been discussed many times before. This type even qualified for Herr Niemann's 'Fake of the Week' not too long ago.
    Also; it looks to have been painted with a High gloss finish (quite unlike the originals) and then distressed by rubbing with Brasso/T-cut or similar.

Comment

Thanks for the opinion....

I most say its a beauty... did not expect problems... but thanks for the info, and it do not sound good....

Any more opinions on that... is this a general belief that, this is not a accepted variant.

Its 38 MM as originals

Comment

Here`s mine for comparison

Jim
        Attached Files

Comment

thanks... I have also made one... The bad one is on its way back to the saler.. I just safed my money thanks to you guys:-)

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X