8 Place Parade Mount

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

8 Place Parade Mount

I was hoping to get some opinions on this one. I think it's ok but would like to hear what you guys think.

Thanks
    Kenneth
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

A couple of points to consider:-
      According to the regulations; the Ostmedaille should be placed ahead of the War Merit Medal and... "Persons who have received the October 1, Commemorative Medal or the Return of Memel Commemorative Medal shall not receive the German Westwall Honour Medal".

Comment

It seems for me like someone added medals to this bar.

Comment

I agree. I think it is a put together. The ribbons have different aging, the WMM is for civilians, altogether an implossible combo.
          pseudo-expert

Comment

EK and westwall have more aged ribbons then rest. Why civilian medal is on war ribbon bar ? Is possible to obtain KVK without swords and kvk medal together ? Seems crazy for me.

Comment

Originally posted by J C Gray View Post
              A couple of points to consider:-
              According to the regulations; the Ostmedaille should be placed ahead of the War Merit Medal and... "Persons who have received the October 1, Commemorative Medal or the Return of Memel Commemorative Medal shall not receive the German Westwall Honour Medal".
              It did sometimes happen!
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Ischak View Post
                EK and westwall have more aged ribbons then rest. Why civilian medal is on war ribbon bar ? Is possible to obtain KVK without swords and kvk medal together ? Seems crazy for me.
                Hi,

It is possible to receive the War Merit Cross and the War merit medal, albeit very rare.

Gary B
                ANA LM #1201868, OMSA LM #60, OVMS LM #8348

Comment

Originally posted by Gary B View Post
                  Hi,

It is possible to receive the War Merit Cross and the War merit medal, albeit very rare.

Gary B
                  Yes, here is one posted on this link!http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=406591

Pierce

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                  X