Frustration setting in.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Frustration setting in.........

Every time I contact an internet site to buy a medal, they tell me that it was just sold. I'm always one step behind someone. Does anyone have the same problem. Anyone have any stories about it. Maybe it'll make me feel better. Just lost out on a beautiful GAB and I'm trying to tell myself that another one will come along. But it's not working.

Originally posted by SNOOPY View Post
    Every time I contact an internet site to buy a medal, they tell me that it was just sold. I'm always one step behind someone. Does anyone have the same problem. Anyone have any stories about it. Maybe it'll make me feel better. Just lost out on a beautiful GAB and I'm trying to tell myself that another one will come along. But it's not working.
    Patience young skywalker

Comment

Yes indeed get used 2 it

I got it weekly on detlev's update

Comment

Originally posted by pantherv View Post
        Patience young skywalker
        Indeed, another will always come along eventually.

Comment

Yep, but don't worry.. There will be something else to spend all your money on!!

Comment

Get used to it.

And try the e-stand.

Comment

GABs aren't exactly uncommon, you can find them everywhere.
              Collecting German award documents, other paperwork and photos relating to Norway and Finland.

Comment

Originally posted by SNOOPY View Post
                Try Detlev Neimann's site, you will love it ..

That is if you like two word emails ... "sorry sold"

Comment

Originally posted by Simon Orchard View Post
                  GABs aren't exactly uncommon, you can find them everywhere.
                  You can even get them as gifts.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Thanks

I feel a little better.

Comment

If its sold ....it wasnt meant to be yours.

Things not meant to be yours you will always miss.
                      No need to worry yourself over such minor stuff. Even at a swap meet, if you are just behind the guiy who buys a deal, that also wasnt meant to be yours.

Always say positive things to yourself inside, such as ," I always find something" , and you will discover yourself scoreing more.

maybe this is a hint you need to hunt in person , instead of online.

Get out locally, and beat the bush. Talk to everyone you meet, and change that mindset. Older collectors , dont generally, have that problem, as we dont really have to buy anything.

just say" one day soon, im gonna get me one of those when it crosses my path. if it does, and you can swing it somehow, it was meant to be yours, if not, it is of no consequence. (always another deal down the road)
                      Confidence can be developed , as a sword or knife can be tempered, as you become seasoned thru the elimination of such waste of unimportant frustration you felt before you started this thread.

Your reality....is what you believe. I believe i will find something good every time i get a feeling to go hunting, and i dont mean game.
                      Good luck , and if you doubt my words, you doubt yourself. Happy holidays, and now go out , and get you some ...turkey.

Comment

I have not had many problems on the E Stand.

Detlev Nieman you have to be quick but I got a nice IAB on my first visit there

Nick

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                        X