Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10 place KM Ribbon Bar

Hello and Merry Christmas,

Rick has helped me in the past with this ribbon bar, however it might be of interest to some of you again.

This ribbon bar spans from China (1905) to the Second World War.

Rick, who was this officer again?

Erich
    Attached Files

Hi Erich,

nice combo! Congratulations!!
    It was posted before....but cannot find the thread without a keyword.

Beste Grüße

Daniel

Comment

Closest match seems to be Max LUTTER (born 28 June 1872, alive 1939), in navy 9.4.92-22.11.19, Kapitän zur See (28.4.18 A) aD--

who had these Imperial BUT I do not find him on the (incomplete) Bavarian Military Merit Order rolls (GOLD swords on that, or silver?).

I don't know if he served again in WW2 (not impossible for a zV retiree), but he did not make Admiral rank.

He commanded SMS "Augsburg" August 1917 to March 1918 which MIGHT have gotten him a courtesy gong of the Bavarian MMO3X.

In 1939 he was living with his wife in Flendburg, and was the Gau Nordmark Business Manager for the Volksbiund Deutsche Kriegsgráber-Fürsorge.

Comment

Yes, they are gold swords. Thank you so much for the information. That is great!

Originally posted by Rick Lundström
        Closest match seems to be Max LUTTER (born 28 June 1872, alive 1939), in navy 9.4.92-22.11.19, Kapitän zur See (28.4.18 A) aD--

who had these Imperial BUT I do not find him on the (incomplete) Bavarian Military Merit Order rolls (GOLD swords on that, or silver?).

I don't know if he served again in WW2 (not impossible for a zV retiree), but he did not make Admiral rank.

He commanded SMS "Augsburg" August 1917 to March 1918 which MIGHT have gotten him a courtesy gong of the Bavarian MMO3X.

In 1939 he was living with his wife in Flendburg, and was the Gau Nordmark Business Manager for the Volksbiund Deutsche Kriegsgráber-Fürsorge.

Comment

Must be him then on all the other matching points. Wouldn't it be nice to figure out what he was doing, at about 70, to earn a KVK2X?

Comment

If you have a brithdate I could write to Bundesarchiv - Kornelimunster.

Comment

28 June 1872

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 4 users online. 0 members and 4 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X