Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Collection of Smaller and Larger Ribbon Bars

Hello Gentlemen,

In response to your many requests, here are some updated photos of my collection of Smaller and Larger Ribbon Bars.

Requests for close ups and reverse photos are welcomed. Please excuse the copy of the Rommel and Goering Ribbon bars. They were made to order for uniforms I have.

My best & Happy Hunting!
    Vince

If you have a ribbon bar for sale which you do not see here, I am actively buying!

Very nice collection,you don't see that many ribbonbar collections

Comment

some of these must surely be attributable or traceable back to their original owners??

Looking at the one with the 40year service clasp might be and easy one to start with.

Comment

Originally posted by byterock View Post
        some of these must surely be attributable or traceable back to their original owners??

Looking at the one with the 40year service clasp might be and easy one to start with.
        Hello,

How would one go about traceing an item back to their original owner?
        Have you done this before? Where do you start?
        Cheers,
        Vince

Comment

Vince, can you please post a reverse image of that 40 year service bar and a close-up of the obverse?

cheers
          Peter

Comment

Vince,

Nice selection of bars. In order to ID bars you would need the rank officer books for the Army/Luftwaffe. The books were only published certain years for the Army and the Luftwaffe only published books for officers above a certain rank. Ibeleive a recent CD rom was publisehd with the Luftwaffe officer listing. GO to the GMIC to egt better answers.

Based on the unusual combination of awards on some of these bars, ID would/might be possible. I would question the authenticity of the 40 year bar based on the combination of Imperial awards.

Gary B
            ANA LM #1201868, OMSA LM #60, OVMS LM #8348

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X