Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spanish Blue Division Medal

hi guys,
    I´ve already added the pictures in the general topic below , but nobody can help about this medal ?

I would like to sell this at the e-stand but I want to be sure about originality first

cheers
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

It looks fine to me, it is not the first strike but a later one.
        They were made for quite a long time after the war, i think into the 1970's.

Comment

Some were German made and some were Spanish made. The Spanish made ones were made into the 70,s and the German ones were made only until 1945ish I would think.

Dennis

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis GT View Post
            Some were German made and some were Spanish made. The Spanish made ones were made into the 70,s and the German ones were made only until 1945ish I would think.

Dennis
            None of these were ever German made, especially since it is a Spanish Commemorative medal, why should it have been made in Germany?

There is no prof of these being made in Germany, and they were made in Spain when the Blue Divsion returned, you can call it late war, I think it was around 1944.

These awards has been made in several versions through the years from war time to post war. If I recall correctly there should be about 5 versions, one deluxe version made in silver by a spanish jeweller, intented as private purchase for higher officiers.

Comment

Although the commemorative medal for the Blue Division excists in both german and spanish version, but that is an German award.

Comment

hey guys,
                thanks for all your help and information . I will give it probably for 200 euros on the e-stand - until now I didn´t find a similar item for sale at a dealers page to compare the price

Comment

weitze have or at least had one a week ago, a very nice piece, I think he asked about 250 € for it.

Comment

tx
                    Then I will have a try with 210 euros . Let´s see if anybody is interested in such items for the moment

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                    X