Price on a KVM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Price on a KVM

Well I was shocked when I saw a kvk2 w/swords go for $74 on ebay. Now I just watched a kvm go for $56. Its amazing how much people are willing to pay for some items.
    Here is the link:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...OIBUAA:US:1123

Andy B.
    Collecting minis and KVKs

I totally agree

I used to be surprised the prices people will pay
    for something, I'm not anymore

Comment

Wow.

Just wow

Comment

People are always willing to pay insane prices just for the convenience of buying something online and having it delivered to their door. If they would just get off their butts and go to shows they would be able to find the bargains. Also, because ebay has banned the sale of WWII German militaria, the items that do slip through get bid up like crazy. People need to realize that there are much better places to buy militaria than ebay.

Best regards,
        Tom
        Mihi libertas necessest!

Comment

Originally posted by tyanacek View Post
          People are always willing to pay insane prices just for the convenience of buying something online and having it delivered to their door. If they would just get off their butts and go to shows they would be able to find the bargains. Also, because ebay has banned the sale of WWII German militaria, the items that do slip through get bid up like crazy. People need to realize that there are much better places to buy militaria than ebay.

Best regards,
          Tom
          I agree 100 %

Comment

ud get one for the postage fee stated

Comment

Well Guys,
              I just went into an antique shop while on vacation and I found 2 KVM's for the low sum of $90......needless to say I passed. My top price to pay for these is $15 and I think those days are done.

Andy B.

Comment

Originally posted by Andy Berentsen View Post
                Well Guys,
                I just went into an antique shop while on vacation and I found 2 KVM's for the low sum of $90......needless to say I passed. My top price to pay for these is $15 and I think those days are done.

Andy B.

It´s an insane world, maybe they had "tourist" prices in their shop, or protective prices *lol*

You see this type of scenario everywhere, the worst one I have seen for a long time is is a Winterschlacht im Osten medal for the cheap sum of 100 €. The condition was average, not makermarked and nog bag.

Comment

Originally posted by Andy Berentsen View Post
                  Well Guys,

Andy B.
                  15$ if you know where tell me i buy them all

A normal price is now days 20 till 25 euro

Comment

About 4 years ago I saw a civil service 25 year cross go for $235 on ebay. All it takes is 2 people with more money than brains.
                    Richard V

Comment

Originally posted by eraser View Post
                      15$ if you know where tell me i buy them all

A normal price is now days 20 till 25 euro
                      Hunting ebay I still find them on occasion. The last one I got was $17 and that was a couple of months ago. I only buy them if they are under $20. But, like I said, I'm sure that pool is drying up.
                      Andy B.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                      X