Eagle Order in Bronze w/Swords

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eagle Order in Bronze w/Swords

Hello, This is something I accumulated many years ago although I know little about it! It is also something I was going to eventually sell since it doesn't really fit into my police uniform/cloth collection. Could you tell me what it was awarded for, opinion, and what is the going rate? Thank you!
    Attached Files
    Interested in the Gendarmerie - Schutzpolizei - Gemeinden - Feuerschutzpolizei - Wasserschutzpolizei - Etc. Looking For Anything Polizei Related!

Rev
    Attached Files
    Interested in the Gendarmerie - Schutzpolizei - Gemeinden - Feuerschutzpolizei - Wasserschutzpolizei - Etc. Looking For Anything Polizei Related!

Comment

closer look at the front
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Dave Cameron; 01-13-2007, 06:45 PM.

Comment

Closer look at the rev
        Attached Files

Comment

"30" - This picture show the color well.
          Attached Files

Comment

Last
            Attached Files

Comment

Bronze Medal of Merit I think was the name of this one.
              The lowest of the lot.

This was a political medal given to non germans the guys on the political and tinnies forum can give all the poop on it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Service...e_German_Eagle

Comment

Thank you for the reply and information!

Mr. Moderator, if you would, please zap my thread into the correct forum for political awards!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X