Need some opinions please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need some opinions please

In your opinion does the lettering on this medal lack the details you would expect?
    Check out the letter t in treue, well, check out all the letters
    Thanks

Last edited by Tom Yanacek; 06-29-2016, 08:21 PM. Reason: Edited at request of poster

So...it doesn't lack the details?

Comment

three of the "e"s lach detail which concerns me. i post a pic of my one but will try get a closer one for you to see as soon as i can. also the inner ridge on yours is very bitty and not smooth so i may lean towards a cast copy im afraid
      Attached Files

Comment

Wow? This isn't good, cause I already bought it .
        I got 5 replies saying that it's ok, but when I recieved it I noticed the letters. You can't see the lettering from the pictures the seller sent me, thats why I sent a close up.
        Thanks, and please post some pics.
        Last edited by Tom Yanacek; 06-29-2016, 08:21 PM. Reason: Edited at request of poster

Comment

I think it's ok. Maybe it has been cleaned ad thus removing some of the silver frosting. It's not the kind of award to be faked. A good one, I say

Comment

25 year cross.

Inner ridge does look a little ropy,but i would be inclined to think the lighting on the picture to be causing a few probs.I have never seen a fake of one of these but i am sure they exist.

Comment

inner ridge explanation please so I can send some better pics

Comment

25 year award

The inner line of the box section around the inscription.

Comment

Hi Guys have to say I can really see nothing wrong with this award. Little to no finish left looking at the pics but the lettering seems fine to me. A worn original in my opinion. If you look to the right hand arm of the cross as viewing, top of the arm you can see evidence of the underpart of the metal coming through. All the best

Comment

25 year award

iI dont think there is too much of a problem here really.I would just rela and enjoy.

Comment

Heres another pic

Comment

It's a good one.

Comment

There is nothing wrong with this whatsoever
                          Iam Uncle Sam
                          That’s who Iam
                          Been hiding out
                          In a rock and roll band

Comment

Looks completely fine to me, I wouldn't worry about this one.
                            Regards,
                            Chris

Always interested in buying Ribbon Bars or anything Ribbon Bar related!!

Comment

thats good news then i only gave an honest opinion on what i thought which is all we aks on here. glad i was wrong on the areas that concerned me

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X