Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NSFK 1943 pilot badge price?

Dear Fellow members,
    I went to my safe deposit box to pick up my passport and I brought home a few medals which I keep in the box.I bought this NSFK pilot badge about 15 years ago and it is in excellent condition and the detail is great.I just wondered what a reasonable price would be for a medal which after collecting for 40 years I have never seen another.I saw an old thread answered by M Miller 12 17 2002 on the site,check it out.I have a few other medals I need some input as well and I will try to post them later.Thanks again for the best site on the web Jimjim91607 (Stephen)
    Attached Files

Hi Stephen,
    Any chance of the reverse of this badge? Looks very good and indeed the detail is extremely sharp ... Detlev has priced this 3rd model at 1400 EURO/USD but this is just a guidance. You might get another collector to double that if he really wants to buy this badge since it is rather rare.
    Thanks for sharing your pics with us,
    Thomas

Comment

1943 Nsfk Pilot Badge Reverse Side

Dear Thomas,
      Thank you so much for your reply,here is the other side.Stephen.
      Attached Files

Comment

first i ever saw. stunning and thanks for showing . hate to think what else you need to show

Comment

1943 NSFK pilot badge

Dear Chris,
          Thank you for your kind words.I am having problems with my didgital camera.The pictures are now all blurry.I will post more when I fix the problem .Thanks again,cheers Stephen.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X