Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Medal bar Values?

Hi,

I have been out of collecting now for a few years and I will be selling of what I have left soon, however I am a bit out of touch with values so I am hoping that someone could give me a ballpark estimate for 3 medal bars I have. Any help would be great.

1) 1914 EKII, Honour Cross, Luftwaffe 4 year medal (tiny bit of rust on the lower edge).

2) 1939 EKII, KVKII and Westwall medal. Felt backing, all toned.

3) 1939 EKII, KVKII, and Eastern Front medal. Medal backing, all toned. With matching ribbon bar in mint condition.

I also have a ribbon bar for a EKII and Eastern Front medal, I think this is worth about 3 quid? Am I right.

Any help would be great.

Cheers
    Phil

I will guess-but I warn you, I tend to "lowball"
    1. @$120
    2. @$140/50
    3. about $150-160

any chance you can post them?

Comment

Cheers m8,

That helps a lot.

Phil

Comment

prices

Ok so I'm confused do you mean parade mounted medals or ribbon bars, because I think the prices that Mcculloh gave you are just way to high if were talking about ribbon bars. If I was to pick these up I think that the prices would probably be more around these:

1) 65
        2) 40
        3) 20

And if your interested in purchasing the ribbon bars for the prices that Mr Mcculloh quoted then let me know I will sell you mine and I will find you some more.

Ken

Comment

medal bars

he means medal bars.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X