De-Nazified Badges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

De-Nazified Badges

Forgive me if this has been discussed in a prior thread. Can anyone tell me if war badges that have been de-nazi are of much collector interest? I understand that the type of badge, price etc. will all play a part in the decision to purchase or not. What is the rule of thumb regarding these items?

i personally would never buy de nazified badges but there are people who collects them

Comment

From the few I've seen here on the estand you will have a hard time selling them in the end.
      pseudo-expert

Comment

I'm not personally interested in denazified badges, but if I was it would only be for two reasons:

1. I can see where a collector would want a badge that was documented to have been been denazified and worn by a German POW while in POW status. Just as a memnto of a soldier who was proud of his award.

2. I bought a denazified PAB once because it was cheap (EUR 15) and because it was a Cupal Assmann with a lot of wear, so it shows the Cupal construction well.

Greg
        sigpicFacebook "Tigers in the Ardennes" book page
        www.facebook.com/TigersintheArdennes

Comment

theres more fake denazified badges out there than original so be warned

Comment

Good information guys.....thanks

Comment

Originally posted by ddoering
              From the few I've seen here on the estand you will have a hard time selling them in the end.
              Contrary Don,,,I get driven crazy on these,, I have no idea why!
              Iam Uncle Sam
              That’s who Iam
              Been hiding out
              In a rock and roll band

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X