Salla front badges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Salla front badges

Hello. I find these two badges very interesting. They were trade badges that you could buy at cantines I think (if anyone got more info about them, I would be glad to know!). I have seen several WSS collections that these badges is featured. Mine came from a Norwegian Waffen-SS veteran, but he got them from another WSS-veteran.
    Last edited by Øyvind; 03-10-2009, 05:07 PM.

I once got this picture from another collector here in Norway. This is one of the finest Waffen-SS visors I have ever seen. The visor were used by a Norwegian Waffen-SS volunteer.

PS: I have not asked the owner if its ok to post the photo of the visor, and if this collector want me to remove it, I will do it at once!

Cheers
    Øyvind
    Last edited by Øyvind; 03-10-2009, 05:07 PM.

Comment

Finnish-german commemorative badges

Hi,

These badges were sold in cantines for German or Finnish soldiers. I once saw in finnish militaria-fair an cardboard plate where was this kind of badges attached. This plate had an scription both in german and finnish language. I saw this plate about 10 years ago.

There is quite many different motives and text's to be found in these badges.
      That ss-cap has two commemorative-badges. Right one is an Finnish commemorative-badge for finnish-soldiers who take part in Lapland-war. Lapland-war was that war when we fight against germans from autumn 1944 to spring 1945.

After all these little badges are very fine and interesting to collect.

Comment

Most of these Lappland related badges are german made and sold for the finnish wardisabled veterans. I´ll post 2 cardboard plates pics from my files when i get home.
        Regards
        Hans N

Don´t throw away your fake WB´s! Get in touch with me.
        I collect them for reference purposes for the benefit of the hobby (for the right "fake" price of course).

Comment

I have some catching up to do Sorry for the delay!
          Last edited by Hans N; 05-07-2006, 07:20 PM.
          Regards
          Hans N

I collect them for reference purposes for the benefit of the hobby (for the right "fake" price of course).

Comment

Not the same badge....
            Attached Files
            Regards
            Hans N

Comment

Another type as well
              Attached Files
              Regards
              Hans N

Comment

Now those are very cool on the original cardboard plate. Like it

Skip
                LOOKING FOR ALL ITEMS CONNECTED TO HERBERT SCHOB.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X