Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SS ribbon bars.

Hi,

I have only little knowledge about ribbon bars, I would like to know if in this ribbon bars of Hink Bruno (winner of ccc in gold)
    the eagle is the same of WH or is like the eagle's arm in cloth have SS uniform and if the cloth is black or blue.

thanks
    Ivan
    Attached Files

Ivan Bombardieri

Hi Ivan,

this member of the SS must got his long service medal when he was a member of the wehrmacht - the SS had it's own long service crosses and medals with SS runes in the ribbon and without an eagle.

Best regards

Werner

Comment

For the ONLY original "SS" device ribbon bar I've ever seen in 30 years, as well as 500% closeups of the original and the common fakes flooding the phony parts ribbon bars market, see the Ribbon Bar Article posted on the other side of this website, in sections under Exotica, Fakes, and Devices galleries.

Here is the link, though you can find it and all the other articles on the non-Forums side of this website by clicking on "Wehrmacht-Awards.com" at the bottom of the main menus page of these Forums.

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/ribbons/index.htm

Fake SS ribbon bars very likely exceed the total number of soldiers originally in the Wehrmacht, as more and more (and more! and more!) are being churned out every day!

The only members of the SS to receive SS Long Service Awards (in addition to what all other uniformed NSDAP personnel received, the NSDAP Long Service Crosses), were career enlistee members of the Waffen-SS (formerly SS-VT), cadre personnel of the SS-Junkerschulen, and permanent members of SS-TotenkopfverbÀnde. Thus most members of the SS were never eligble for "SS" long service awards!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
      X