Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nsdap 10 year for review.

Hi all,

Like to know if this medal is a good one. I have some doubts actually (details are sloppy) even though it's marked. But maybe my doubts come also because of the crappy pictures!

Thanks in advance!

Sake image-25-08-2020_14-42-42-87.jpg image-25-08-2020_14-42-34-48.jpg Screenshot_20200825_163625.jpg Screenshot_20200825_163550.jpg Screenshot_20200825_163501_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

No one?

Comment

Originally posted by SvdM View Post
      No one?
      As you say they are crappy pictures plus with the forums appalling speed and unreliability when replying to threads .....

Personally I believe it's ok, a bit rough round the edges but original. As it's not a General Wehrmacht Award maybe the guys in the Political Forum will be able to help ?

Ian.

Comment

I think it is original although there are ones in better condition around and the pictures do not help John.

Comment

Thanks guys, This one was really cheap, so I had my doubts. But it is already sold. Thanks for your replies though. ​​​​​​

Sake

Comment

Hi Sake,

The cross itself seems believable, but the number on the suspension ring (looks like 120) and that makes me think that this piece is a fake. NSDAP long service decorations used an RZM metal products code of M11 and the manufacturer numbers only went from 1 to 39. Therefore you should never see one that is marked 120.

Best regards,
            Tom
            Mihi libertas necessest!

Comment

[QUOTE=Tom Yanacek;n11758662]Hi Sake,

The cross itself seems believable, but the number on the suspension ring (looks like 120) and that makes me think that this piece is a fake. NSDAP long service decorations used an RZM metal products code of M11 and the manufacturer numbers only went from 1 to 39. Therefore you should never see one that is marked 120.

Thanks Tom for the info, I didn't know that! and yes the number looks to me as 120 as well! Good thing I didn't buy it.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X