EK2, 4 year and 1st Oct mounted group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EK2, 4 year and 1st Oct mounted group

Hi, how does this medal group look, looks old but that could mean nothing, would appreciate any thoughts or opinions,
    cheers,
    Rick
    Attached Files

Hello! Time hasn't been kind to this medal bar, but I don't see the red flags. Looks good to me.

Comment

Iam not happy with the Prague bar anyone like to comment

Comment

Originally posted by nigel2003 View Post
        It's very detailed, so is the 1st October as well.

Ian.

Comment

Hi,
          many thanks, may I ask what you mean by very detailed? Is that a good thing or is it a fake that is overly detailed? I don't have the group but am considering bidding on it..
          Rick

Comment

Originally posted by ravrick View Post
            Hi,
            many thanks, may I ask what you mean by very detailed? Is that a good thing or is it a fake that is overly detailed? I don't have the group but am considering bidding on it..
            Rick
            I think the piece is already at it's money, IMO anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by nigel2003 View Post
              I understand what you are saying about the Prague bar. The first thing that struck me is the weird height to width ratio. It seems it's not tall enough for the length. Then there are the globe shaped elements everywhere in the design. There are ball-shaped belfries on top of the bell towers, ball shaped finials on top of the roof cresting, ball shaped bushes in the foreground, a few ball shaped windows, ball finials on the tower-porticos, etc. It's got a lot of balls, if you ask me. Has anybody ever seen another Prague bar like this one?

Comment

I have not seen such Prague bar but overall this medal bar I definitely like.

Comment

Hi,
                  the group sold for £310...
                  cheers,
                  Rick

Comment

Although I haven't seen a buildnow gg bar like that in Prague, I really enjoy this medal bar altogether.

Comment

Originally posted by Gardereiter View Post

I understand what you are saying about the Prague bar. The first thing that struck me is the weird height to width ratio. It seems it's not tall enough for the length. Then there are the globe shaped elements everywhere in the design. There are ball-shaped belfries on top of the bell towers, ball shaped finials on top of the roof cresting, ball shaped bushes in the foreground, geometry dash lite a few ball shaped windows, ball finials on the tower-porticos, etc. It's got a lot of balls, if you ask me. Has anybody ever seen another Prague bar like this one?
                      This bar seems very interesting, I also want to visit it once

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                      X