Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello all
    I'm a new member in the forum and I would like to introduce myself,
    I'm Eric and my collecting interest is in the german coastal artilley, this is due to the fact that I live in north of France and my home is situated between the famous bunker Todt, Friedrich-August (ex), Oldenburg, etc...
    I'm always in search of items with history and names, I like badges and uniforms too.
    Thanks you
    Eric

When you are able to post pictures, we would all be glad to see some!

The coastal artillery is an underappreciated branch of service, with lots of collecting potential, and I'm sure there are others of us who would like to see more about them.

Welcome to the Forums, rick

Comment

Hello rick
      I will learn to post photos on the forum and as soon as I will be able to do it you will have a look on my collection.
      Best regards
      Eric

Comment

From Eric To Eric!

Hi Oldenburg,
        I like your first name, mom's got good taste!! I too would be interested in seeing the photos of your area. Please post some and a brief sentence or two of what we are looking at in each would be great! I bid you a fond welcome here - I'm sure you will find us here very useful and informative - we have a very, very knowledgeable group of fellows here, more often than not most eager to help you out when possible! Once again, welcome aboard!
        ERIC

Comment

hello Eric
          I will make good photos of my area with famous bunker, I will try to make photos for you of the unique bunker with 360° gun (unique in europe).
          Can you learn me how to post photos?
          regards
          Eric

Comment

Hi Oldenburg,
            To post pics on your own you would have to join up and become an Association Member here for $20 a year, or send me a PM if you wish and and I will tell you how to send them (the pics) to me and I will post them for you. But, consider becoming a Member - it's well worth all the perks!!
            ERIC

Comment

Hello Eric,

I'm happy to see you here, but what is it "coastal artilley", I know only coastal artillery

Is not a problem, with the time you will learn...

Welcome

Michel
              Ohne Seemacht, keine Weltmacht !

Collection : http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=522068

Always interested by Kriegsmarine headgear, uniform and U-Boot related items.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X