• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who have seen this decoration

someone said it is related to the UFO project in Nazi Germany

UFO project?

LOL

looks like a masonic order pin or something, proabably pre war when the swaztika universally meant good luck.

just a guess though

Accidentally offending people on the internet since 1997

Comment

What you have here is the SS Paranormal Division’s badge in miniature form. Instituted to reward those persons taking part in Operation Resurrection.

Dez

Comment

I never this one before. Is it very rare or have I overlooked it?

Comment

I dont think its Nazi.

Accidentally offending people on the internet since 1997

Comment

fools !!

Anyone who has played RTCW can attest it is firm evidence that Himmler did indded have a paranormal SS division & that it has been covered up by the Allies. I think it is from the breast plate of Henrich's Armour & was taken as a souveiner by BJ Blazkowicz.
            You are one lucky son of a gun to pick this up !!!!
            Strong wind-magic mist, to Asgard the Valkries fly
            High overhead-they carry the dead, Where the blood of my enemies lies - MANOWAR - Hail to England

Comment

collector1939:can u explain it in detail
              thx!

Comment

All said in jest.

reichsrommel you will need to buy the game and hunt down Deathshead and Heinreich I to discover the mysteries of the true darkside.

Dez

Comment

I only played level 1!

Comment

Hi reichsrommel

My gut feeling and my poor opinions. It is not any award or decorations piece during the WWII time or during the third reich time. Anyway these years, I didn't see any political/civil/army awards that similar to this one. You should realized the fact that many other stuff canbe use this symbol to indicate that they are associated to NAZI or 3rd Reich Government.

I am happy that you can post this thread to let us think more about other aspect of 3rd Reich. If you can, could you provide more supporting on what you think? Your supporting to us is very important. I thing good supporting material can let other people understand you need serious opinion rather than create meaningless discussion.

Hope I can help you.

Cheers
                    BP

Comment

Hello reichsrommel,

Interesting piece, but I have to concur with the other members evaluation in thet I think the piece is not a Nazi era piece. However, I'm always open minded to a certain degree. If you can add some more information on this piece that would be interesting. Also thank you for your post, it might have saved one or more of our members some money. None of us has seen everything. Hmmm........... did the Nazis have a special unit for UFOs or are the Nazis UFOs

Best Regards,
                      JD
                      What we do in life ehoes in eternity.

Comment

thx everyone. but i have been puzzled.

in fact ,this issue is discussed in a domestic wwii BBS originally. someone asked the members about this object. in my first reply, i doubt about its existance in 3rd reich era. so i posted in our Wehrmacht Awards and Decorations Forums in order to gain some help. the person who posted this issue originally didn't provide information as much as possible.and he said it was related to the UFO project. so it made difficult to study it. i am very sorry to u all.

in short, i doubt it,and i also think it's a fake or something produced after that era. it merely is a decoration or an ornament.

Comment

this is the issue's original source:http://www.netowne.com/naziufos/boblee/whatisit.htm

Comment

i few years back i saw a documentry on discovery about UFO's ,and there they said that in WW2 the UFO sightings above Germany was in great numbers.
                            allied intelligence thought that the Germans were recieving help from outer space,because German technoligy was more advanced than allied technoligie.

i saw footage taken in that period where there are 3to 4 UFO's flying above a major city (don't remember wich one)

in the documentry they proved that the UFO sightings were primairly above war zones in every era

well,it was on Discovery and if they are lying so am i

Richard van Kempen

Comment

oh,no!
                              not this matter about the real UFO, it's about the project which may be a military plan! like this:

but in fact, this project is not what i want to know.i need the information about the decoration i posted above in details.

thx everyone!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X