No announcement yet.

the NSDAP long service cross

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you to everyone for the pics and info in this thread, I would draw members attention to page 266 of Detlevs price guide, it has front and back pics. of a cracking medal bar featuring all 3 grades.

Here are my 2 babies, looking for the missing triplet.

C

Comment

Try again with the pic.
      Attached Files

Comment

Rick is back from the darkside of the moon

Hi Rick,

Hi Rick, what are you doing here????
        Nowhere I'm safety about you!!!!!!!!!!!
        Have you bought the group??? Can I buy it?????

Nice to hear from you......

Werner

Comment

Hi Wnickel,

beautifull medal bar with all 3 grades!

It's really very,very rare!

the 1st grade is very rare lonely, but in the medal bar..............

Saturday I have spoken with my friend dealer-collector Xilas ( he was to Milan show) and He was proud to have a 1st grade for sale. He said to me is the first he gets after 35 years of collecting !

Following is the photo of a part of his badges for sale with this medal.

Ivan

Ivan Bombardieri

Comment

Ivan,

How much is he asking for it?
            OMSA #6582

At my age, "getting lucky" is finding my car in the parking lot.

Comment

Dear Ivan,

Nothing against your friend as a person, but looking at those fakes and very likely fakes in that tray (German Order, Lorient shield, Spanish Cross Next Of Kin, silver U-Boat clasp, etc.) I am not 100% convinced that this 1st grade NSDAP would be ok. At least I wouldn´t throw it together with Itchy and Scratchy in that tray if it was real. Nor would I do this to the silver U-Boat clasp (if real).

Cheers, Frank H.
              Cheers, Frank

Comment

Originally posted by ken
                Ivan,

How much is he asking for it?
                Hi Ken,

can seem you impossible but........ I have forgotten to ask him!

I have spoken of 1000 things and forget.
                Ivan

Ivan Bombardieri

Comment

Originally posted by Munich
                  Dear Ivan,

Nothing against your friend as a person, but looking at those fakes and very likely fakes in that tray (German Order, Lorient shield, Spanish Cross Next Of Kin, silver U-Boat clasp, etc.) I am not 100% convinced that this 1st grade NSDAP would be ok. At least I wouldn´t throw it together with Itchy and Scratchy in that tray if it was real. Nor would I do this to the silver U-Boat clasp (if real).

Cheers, Frank H.
                  Hallo dear friend,

I cannot say nothing about german order-Spanish Cross and Marine badges because I have no knowledge - I don't collect these ones.
                  For Lorient Shield too I haven't knowledge ( I have shields but not this ) but maybe I agree.

but I can say that the 2 PAB in silver 75 and LW badges and clasps looks good for me.

Xilas is a greece man and was one of the biggest collectors of III Reich 20-40 years ago. Then slowly he sold piece after piece of his big and important collection. Many american people know him and he is a member of MAx show organization.
                  Of course he can have fakes but if he said to me that the 1st grade NSDAP is orginal I can believe it. He said to me that have found 3 or 4 in his collection-live but all fakes and this is the first right. I don't know, I have only the 3rd grade cased in my collection and civil decorations are not my way so I cannot give my opinion about it.

Last year he shows - but not for sale - furnishings and splendid vases of Hitler's Cancelleria ( sorry but I don't know how is in English)

this year these following pieces:

this is a pilot-observer with diamant cased
                  Attached Files

Ivan Bombardieri

Comment

and this is the original Urkunde for pilot of BENITO MUSSOLINI.

These pieces are not for sale

- never I went to Max show or SOS show but if in Milan show he shows these pieces ....... and don't want to know what he shows in the american show. He lives now in USA with his family.

Ivan
                    Attached Files

Ivan Bombardieri

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 9 users online. 0 members and 9 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                    X