This was on therupturedduck.com

http://www.therupturedduck.com/WebPa...edals/m356.htm

How did this get past Bill?

Item M-356

Originally posted by Rolf D.
    http://www.therupturedduck.com/WebPa...edals/m356.htm

How did this get past Bill?

Item M-356

I don't know how that got past, but I also note that the prices there have skyrocketed - $385 for a run-of-the-mill PAB by R.K., and $75 for a so-so Ostmedaille...

Greg
    sigpicFacebook "Tigers in the Ardennes" book page
    www.facebook.com/TigersintheArdennes

Comment

Originally posted by Greg Walden
      $385 for a run-of-the-mill PAB by R.K.

Greg
      I saw that also. I have a better one. Maybe I'll throw it up on the estand for, oh, I don't know, let's start at $495.
      Don
      pseudo-expert

Comment

Originally posted by Greg Walden
        I don't know how that got past, but I also note that the prices there have skyrocketed - $385 for a run-of-the-mill PAB by R.K., and $75 for a so-so Ostmedaille...

Greg
        Yes, I have been commenting on the prices of Mr. Shea's wares, but everybody says that that is not out of line. I have never purchased from Bill, but I dare say I won't in the future, not because of questionability, but rather prices. It is the common stuff that is getting ridiculously priced. I hope there will be a price fall in the future as dealers like Bill realize that their sales will not continue as long as the majority cannot afford the goods. Especially when eStand is such a viable option. Even eStand has gotten slightly crazy though.

Comment

Originally posted by ddoering
          I saw that also. I have a better one. Maybe I'll throw it up on the estand for, oh, I don't know, let's start at $495.
          Don
          Well, in my early days (say 4 or 5 years ago ) I bought something that looked like this for $20.00. Oh well...inflation on the fakes too!

Comment

And the Ostmedialle is crazy, you can get an EKII from Detlev for that price!!!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X