Current Ribbons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Current Ribbons

My current ribbon bars. I never intended to collect these, But got off course and ended up w/ a bunch. I enjoy it now though.

I know these pics are terrible & these will be the last w/ this old camera.

Feel free to show your collections here; know mine's pretty meager & have much enjoyed seeing other's great collections.

Best,

James
    Attached Files

OMG Ron! How did you manage to accomplish this collection?

Comment

SUPERB collections gentlemen

I've just been sat here for 20 minutes drooling, spotting ones I don't have

Congratulations to you both, Ian.

P.S. when my collector's cabinet comes and I've sorted my little lot out I will add them here

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Weinand View Post
        OMG Ron! How did you manage to accomplish this collection?
        Like he said; 60 years, & in his era these things were more prevalent & cheaper to accumulate. Doesn't detract from what he's amassed though; Ron's entire collection is world class; no question about that.

Noor, Pierce & Nicolas have some pretty amazing collections as well; and of course our friend Ian who has shown his in the past.

Love seeing these. And thanks to all who have helped along the way.

James Ross

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Hulley View Post
          SUPERB collections gentlemen

I've just been sat here for 20 minutes drooling, spotting ones I don't have

Congratulations to you both, Ian.

P.S. when my collector's cabinet comes and I've sorted my little lot out I will add them here

Ian,

As James has indicated, your collection is fabulous and hoping that you will post as much as possible for us to enjoy!

Best regards,
          RonR

Comment

If anyone has missed Noor's collection; it's worth a look here:

https://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/for...=366423&page=9

Unfortunately some of the photos were hosted & have gone, but I've saved as much as I could.

Oh, and JasonA, would be an oversight to not mention his great Luftwaffe bars as well.

Best,

James
            Last edited by Sevrin; 03-11-2020, 02:55 PM.

Comment

Ron thank you for sharing your collection over these years. I know a lot of advanced collectors don't bother, so thank you for being so kind as to do so; you advanced the hobby a lot through your generosity.

Best,

James

Comment

Originally posted by Sevrin View Post
                Ron thank you for sharing your collection over these years. I know a lot of advanced collectors don't bother, so thank you for being so kind as to do so; you advanced the hobby a lot through your generosity.

Best,

James
                Indeed Ron was and IS my inspiration and his collection is just a constant joy, across most of the forums too.

Comment

Most impressive!!

Kind regards,
                  Pierce

Comment

Reminds me of Ian's coffee table we saw when he posted the medal bars recently with medals galore. I have a total of 7 ribbon bars and love them all. Some serious Ribbon bar envy going here.

Comment

here some of mine,...BTW, the special ones are not on this Picture this ones are mostly the ones i have for sale
                      Attached Files

Comment

Some nice bars … you should post some clear front and back photos with prices on the Estand

Ian

Comment

Originally posted by germanmedals View Post
                          here some of mine,...BTW, the special ones are not on this Picture this ones are mostly the ones i have for sale
                          Are you going to post the special ones which are not for sale on the estand?

J-

Comment

Wow, just stuning, this is really something special, thanks for posting this here.

Matt

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                            X