two IAB maker id please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

two IAB maker id please

a friend asked me to post this two to find out who was the maker here ,thank you for help
    Attached Files
    Last edited by HAF; 02-22-2020, 10:33 PM.

The one on the left is an unmarked RK, and the one on the right is by Gottlieb & Wagner.
    Ralph.

Comment

Originally posted by rbminis View Post
      The one on the left is an unmarked RK, and the one on the right is by Gottlieb & Wagner.
      Ralph.
      very nice info Ralph ,thank you just RK is a maker with a full name know ?

Comment

Originally posted by HAF View Post
        very nice info Ralph ,thank you just RK is a maker with a full name know ?
        Many collectors believe "RK" stands for Rudolph Karnet, but there were other makers in the Gablonz area whose initials were also "RK", so the Rudolph Karnet theory is not accepted by everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicolas P. View Post
          Many collectors believe "RK" stands for Rudolph Karnet, but there were other makers in the Gablonz area whose initials were also "RK", so the Rudolph Karnet theory is not accepted by everyone.
          thank you Sir

Comment

Originally posted by Nicolas P. View Post
            "Karneth"

Ralph.

Comment

Both very nice originals, and I agree the left one with nice finish is Rudolf Karneth and the one on the right is an unmarked Gottlieb & Wagner.

Tom
              If it doesn't have a hinge and catch, I'm not interested......well, maybe a little

New Book - The German Close Combat Clasp of World War II
              [/SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
              Available Now - tmdurante@gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas Durante View Post
                Both very nice originals, and I agree the left one with nice finish is Rudolf Karneth and the one on the right is an unmarked Gottlieb & Wagner.

Tom
                vielen dank Sir

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X