Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Soldbuch FJ Rgt 6 + FJ Rgt 8

Hello,

I have two questions regarding a Soldbuch of a well decorated Oberjäger who fought from 1943 with FJRgt6, then FJRgt 8 and until the end of the war with FJ AusbRgt4 of 20. FJDiv.

1.: does someone know the "Lt. & Kp-Fhr." who signed the "Führergeschenk" entry?
    2.: can someone decipher the whole text within the red elipse? It seems to be kind of a Zulage.

Regards, Matthias
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Oberbootsmann; 12-30-2019, 03:35 PM.

2: Springerzulage, Nachzahlung

Comment

Originally posted by naxos View Post
      2: Springerzulage, Nachzahlung
      That was quick, thank you very much.

I just found the Leutnants name on the Internet: Zugführer 11. Kompanie Leutnant Linnert

http://gliederungundstellenbesetzung...-6-fjr6-d.html

Regards, Matthias

Comment

Originally posted by Oberbootsmann View Post

I just found the Leutnants name on the Internet: Zugführer 11. Kompanie Leutnant Linnert

Regards, Matthias

Comment

This time I definitely need the help of experts!

On the Soldbuchs award page is a signature of a Hauptmann and Kompanieführer of FJ.Rgt.8 which I decipher as "Kohlhuber". The Soldbuch entry was done 1.4.1944.
          The owner of the Soldbuch served with 7./ Fj.Rgt. 8 at this time.

Unfortunately I can't find anything Fallschirmjäger related to the name Kohlhuber.
          I checked the name on the Kriegsgräberfürsorge website and really - a Hauptmann Kohlhuber showed up. He died 13.8.1944 in France. Unfortunately they don't say if he was Heer or Luftwaffe.

In case that I spelled his name right and it is him, does someone have information about him?

Attached a picture of the award page and the information from the Kriegsgräberfürsorge.

Regards, Matthias
          Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X