EspenlaubMilitaria

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The most expensive fake cover I have seen.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The most expensive fake cover I have seen.

And it sold for 8000€! And he posted it on another forum. Hard to feel sorry for him, but I do....

http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/fallsc...enuine-711625/

Posted twice;

http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/fallsc...-cover-711713/
    Willi

Preußens Gloria!

sigpic

Sapere aude

Dotn know whats worse - that someone bought this POS, or that an "expert" named the posted original cover as a fake...

Comment

Even worse is the fact that there are several active WAF members posting regularly in that section....

I am not a member there and was doing some research, when I saw the FJ helmet section. So I had a look.
      Willi

Preußens Gloria!

sigpic

Sapere aude

Comment

Originally posted by Willi Z. View Post
        Even worse is the fact that there are several active WAF members posting regularly in that section....

I am not a member there and was doing some research, when I saw the FJ helmet section. So I had a look.

I looked a while back, but the quality of posts was laughable . This forum remains the only quality FJ forum !

Comment

Originally posted by SMP View Post
          This forum remains the only quality FJ forum !

Comment

From spree- militaria = the most fraudulous dealer

Comment

Originally posted by clint-magnum View Post
              From spree- militaria = the most fraudulous dealer
              i agree abaut this individual .sometimes he do get something good ,but i never look what he had sicne long time ,buyers beware here

Comment

There was winter fj helmet also in that lot, so the he bought both ? Fake cover with fake helmet... just a dream for all collectors 😊
                the trouble is not only the guy who couldn't find real sources for study but some dealers who still sell and sell fans of fakes saying they are real..
                Looking for FJR2 combat pics in Russia.

Comment

A few pictures from war relics
                  Attached Files
                  Give a man an opinion and you feed him for a day,
                  teach a man to use the "search" function on the WAF and you feed him for a lifetime.

Comment

More
                    Attached Files
                    Give a man an opinion and you feed him for a day,
                    teach a man to use the "search" function on the WAF and you feed him for a lifetime.

Comment

take a good look at their faces when they are on a show in ciney ore in germany

Comment

it's sad, but you have to be a little stupid to buy at this price when you do not know the helmet cover at all. it is a copy so obvious to see!

Comment

I know nothing about these covers. But I find it amazing how well they can age everything to include the cloth and metal parts.

Comment

Kosher salt works wonders.

Comment

When an original cost 8.000€, it may be worthy to spend 2.000€ to build a perfect fake

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X