Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My find. FJ Knochensack, 1941.

Hello comrades!

I suggest looking at the knochensack that I recently found. The condition is excellent. Transitional Model. Made in January 1941. Manufacturer: "Rudolph Hubert & Cie".

Last edited by Waldemar Maier; 11-03-2019, 03:59 AM.

Comment

Amazing find, especially in such condition. Congrats! Easy to observe the features of the conversion from step-in to open configuration.
      Willi

Preußens Gloria!

sigpic

Sapere aude

Comment

Originally posted by Willi Z. View Post
        Amazing find, especially in such condition. Congrats! Easy to observe the features of the conversion from step-in to open configuration.

Thank you! The condition is really excellent, and the model is interesting, transitional.

If anything, I will sell it. Not my direction in collecting.

Comment

Better was if it would still be step-in...

Comment

Great to see , a fine smock.

Comment

Fabulous smock - my favourite type !

It appears to have been de-nazified. Is that the case ?

Comment

I agree, very nice suite, but what happened to the swastika?

Comment

Appears to have been "picked" out. Hardly unsual, as many smocks found in Europe have been deNazified. Easy to understand why.....
                  Willi

Preußens Gloria!

sigpic

Sapere aude

Comment

It was nice smock before denizified... I've been offered it from 2 different sources and different prices ..Very strange// Are you real owner or just want get some profit selling it ?? Could you provide pix from intside stitching of eagle for example ??
                    Looking for FJR2 combat pics in Russia.

Comment

I too have now heard this smock has been offered to many.....
                      Willi

Preußens Gloria!

sigpic

Sapere aude

Comment

Originally posted by sturm 74 View Post
                        it was nice smock before denizified... I've been offered it from 2 different sources and different prices ..very strange// are you real owner or just want get some profit selling it ?? Could you provide pix from intside stitching of eagle for example ??

Именно я владелец данного кнохензака. Товарищ предложил мне найти на него покупателя. А кто там далее предлагал и по каким ценам - мне было бы очень интересно узнать от вас. Мешок я выставил только на ww2 на продажу.
                        Касаемо фотографий - могу сделать любое интересующие вас фото в отличном качестве.

С уважением, Владимир.

Comment

Originally posted by Willi Z. View Post
                          I too have now heard this smock has been offered to many.....

I personally did not offer it to anyone. I put a photo of the overalls on my Facebook page, without a suggestion about buying it from me. Also exhibited in several groups. After put it up for sale on ww2 forum.ru.

On Facebook, people wrote to me themselves and asked if I was selling it.

In addition, one friend suggested that I find a buyer for it. Apparently it all went from him.

Comment

Very nice

Comment

Posting pictures to waf server
                              Attached Files
                              Give a man an opinion and you feed him for a day,
                              teach a man to use the "search" function on the WAF and you feed him for a lifetime.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X