Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

color corner fligerbluse?

hello,
    looking at the black and white photos of the fliegerbluse we often see other colors darker than the yellow that I can not determine (can be blue medical or black genius see the red flack or even the absence of neck corner and the seagull directly in the neck may be to be less visible). but if I had to make a bust of FJ what color except yellow can I put?
    thank you in advance

Hi there!

Attention, because often the dark color of the tabs in period pics is due to the use of the orthochromatic films (widely used during WW2) that can only see blue (outdoor) light. Yellow (with lots parts of red like the yellow/gold of the flight/para tabs) and the red itself are rendered darker and therefore create darker skin and tabs tones.

Given this you can use all the Waffenfarbe colors used by Lufwaffe: red for Flak, white for Hermann Goering division, carmine for Generalstab, purple for feld chaplain etc...

Hope this help!

Best,

Comment

Hi Franck,
      thank you for the information, it tells me more about the subject,

Comment

Originally posted by frank savage View Post
        Attention, because often the dark color of the tabs in period pics is due to the use of the orthochromatic films (widely used during WW2) that can only see blue (outdoor) light. Yellow (with lots parts of red like the yellow/gold of the flight/para tabs) and the red itself are rendered darker and therefore create darker skin and tabs tones.
        Exactly.
        Esse Quam Videri

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
        X