Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Daniele Tirelli View Post
    Hy Guys,

although still out of active collecting since many, many years now, and not in the position to afford active collecting anymore, still happened from time to time I found myself taking a quick look here... probably, as they say, "a leopard cannot change its spots...". So... today just felt like subscibing again.

Would thus love to take a chance first to greet all of the old friends, John, Willi, and all of the many, many others, in company of whom I have spent some really amazing and wonderful time in the past years.

Daniele

Some "ghosts" are still around

Great to read some lines from you.

Comment

It's a difficult hobby to shake off ! Even when not in active collecting mode, there are always great new acquisitions of other members to read about and see.
      Ciao Daniele

Comment

It is good to see you surface Daniele! I know you have been busy with business and the boys.

I thought about visiting a couple of weeks ago but time got away from me, hope to see you soon...

Comment

Hi Daniele!!! How are you??? I hope well.
          I miss the chats with you on the topics we like so much. I hope all is well for health and family. There is always time to start collecting again. A hug for you my friend!
          Marco.

Comment

Great to hear from you Daniele!

Comment

Ciao Daniele,

Allora ci sei!
              Se vuoi si può anche organizzare una pizza tra “vecchi”

Comment

Hi Daniele , good to hear from you again . I remember some good times and chats we had .

Comment

My very First Friend on WAF,you were the only one for years,hope life is treating you well
                  Dan,You know being a German militaria collector is like being a member of the Mafia,you think you can leave but you can't, look you are back in again,won't be long before you make a purchase

Ciao
                  Bob

Comment

Hy Guys, many thanks to all of you. So nice to be here again.

Comment

Still remember the rest of your avatar
                      Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                      X