Blue Bando

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by reidmuller View Post
    this was at an auction just up the road from me and I have some more close up photos if anyone is interested. I was in the room bidding but got out bid by a phone bidder
    Hi, please send me those photos to my email shellmac@seznam.cz or just upload them here if you can. Thank you ;-)

Comment

Can anyone tell me what the number stamp stands for?
      I've got one of these on the way that has the stamp 168 on it. Is that a factory code of the supplier or does it tell something about the production date?

Comment

I think these numbers were stamped on different shades fabric and these numbers should helped for completing bandolier together from these pieces off fabric. These number you can often see on early bandolier. And i also saw them on very late war mixed material (tan,yellow,green) bandolier.

Btw Nick U, if you have this bandolier with stamped number 168, then you probably have the one with one lost press snap from Jean. Am I right? if yes, you can post some pics, cause it is nice battle worn bandolier ;-)

Jiri

Comment

Hi Jiri,

You are right! That's exactly the one I bought. I will make some pictures soon! You can see the imprints of the k98 loading strips in de flaps. Really cool.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X