• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Para Helmet

http://ww2-collection.de/shop/detail/b102.htm

IMO a fake, any comments?

greetings

Heinrich

I agree Heinrich.......thumbs down......lots of areas of "concern". Would be cool though if such a helmet could be found coming from the 1st FJD in Italy. No one has ever seen or heard of one.... Who is this dealer? Have seen several good looking bad camo repros on FJ helmets........all size 71 with improvements beyond the second run of Czech helmets. Have seen a splinter one too.. kinda scary for the new guys.....

Willi
    Willi

Preußens Gloria!

sigpic

Sapere aude

Comment

He is a seller on militariaweb.com called "Derafrikaheld". He often offers camo helmets, like the ones on his web site which all seem to be bad...

Greetings

Heinrich

Comment

Hi Heinrich,

You would do the hobby a great service if you keep folllowing this guy. Seems like someone has some real talent to age the helmet, liner, straps and paint like this. You can see on the straps how it appears water was used to help age it...... I bet holding this thing in your hands would be the key....

I wonder why story these guys create to help sell these helmets, in regards to it's origin at this stage in the game. My years spent in Germany did not yield any real nice helmets from the source. Holland, Belgium, Italy and France yes......

Regards,

Willi
        Willi

Preußens Gloria!

sigpic

Sapere aude

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
        X