Camo Paras

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Camo Paras

I am new to the forum but have been collecting helmets for over 20years.Although I have sold most of them a small collection still remains at present.. I have picked up a couple of camo para helmets from a guy in Italy.One is a tan, sand covered single decal sz.58,the other is a drk yellow with faint green splotches and wire along the bottom and over the top sz.57 I have seen some cool helmets on the forum, and I will try to send some photos of the camos described. Para helmets are cool!!! JC

Hi Jeff, welcome to the forum. Would love to see some photos of your helmets. Did you get them from a good source?
    Willi

Preußens Gloria!

sigpic

Sapere aude

Comment

Willi, I don't know how reliable, but has offered me some items at good rates. One helmet is covered with a tan sand mixture and has seen alot of use. The decal is almost all there and showing through the sand.The helmet is a nice combat piece.Nice liner and strap,although the strap has a slight cut in it maybe 2mm, almost like the strap was going to be cut off the Germans head or something....(common by GI's in a hurry)The other is painted drk yellow/tan (tank color)has wire running around the base,and then over the top.Second pattern eagle decal has been painted over.Hard to tell if National shield is there.. Liner is nice, spanners, with early color foam and brown chinstrap snap.I will send photo's Regards, JC

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
      X