knochensack my newest acquisition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

knochensack my newest acquisition

Guys I know this isn't this forum's usual fare but I figured you would appreciate this as it was some stroke of luck. I came across it at a hole in the wall thrift shop the other day and to say how much I paid for it would be obscene...

I can add more pictures if guys are interested...

Chris
    Attached Files

Very nice 2nd model camo smock!
    Leif

Comment

And here I thought you found a mint green step-in!

Great smock, would love to see more photos!
      Willi

Preußens Gloria!

sigpic

Sapere aude

Comment

Willi, I wish, I have had my bouts of luck but nothing quite that lucky. I love fj stuff and keep stumbling into some premium US items. This will go next to the complete M42 jump suit I found a couple of years ago in a surplus store, tops and bottoms and belt.

Here is a link to some more pics, I put them in the more appropriate US section.

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...054#post808054

Thanks,
        Chris

Comment

Super find Chris! Keep hunting. Several years ago, a friend of mine found an unissued tan/water jump smock in a Good Will for $20. And, they were glad to sell it for that, they wanted it out of the store because of the eagle and swas that was on it.
          Esse Quam Videri

Comment

Great find Chris, The only good luck I have ever had like that was some years back I found a really nice vietnam tigerstripe jacket in a thrift store for 50 cents. My girlfriend at the time told me not to buy it as according to her it was worth nothing. She is no longer around.

jeff
            Looking for a 30 '06 Chauchat magazine.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X