What Rank?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Rank?

I am selling a few odds and ends I picked up in trade (not for sale here- info only please!)- I am not sure of the rank of these sets, and don't have a book with Luftwaffe rank straps- can someone help, and are these indeed Fallshirmjäger/Flight piped? I collect late war 98k's and am not into insignia. I am going to post it in one picture as it will be easier: (I am assuming Major for the upper left, NCO for the 2 on the right, and EM for the bottom- but what rank of NCO is my main concern).

<CENTER>

</CENTER>

Feldwebel in the center, Unterfeldwebel on the right
    Willi

Preußens Gloria!

sigpic

Sapere aude

Comment

rank

Thank you Willi!

Comment

Value questions

Well- since I have no idea what the value of these was, I intended on selling the items without swasticas on ebay- they didn't like it so they pulled them all (a familiar tune I'm sure)- so with that, now I have to figure out what all of this stuff is worth and sell it on the e-stand. I really hate asking others for values, as sometimes there is so many variables to it- what I need is an actual selling price that is VERY FAIR to the buyer, and fair to me- in other words, a super deal for the buyer- here is what I think these are worth (keep in mind all of them are original, not repos) but would like some assistance if possible? (this is not a for sale list- rather an exploratory list

Major Shoulderboards and Tabs- $125.00
        Feldwebel Boards- $60.00
        Unterfeldwebel Boards- $50.00
        EM Boards and Tabs- $50.00
        Ostmedaille with packet- $45.00
        Breast Eagles- $30.00 each
        Cap Trapezoid- $40.00
        Sports Shirt Eagle- $40.00
        Tinnies- maybe $10.00

Are my prices in line, or am I way off base? I just don't want to get hosed on selling these, but do want to give someone a good deal- any ideas?

Comment

Sent you a PM.
          Willi

Preußens Gloria!

sigpic

Sapere aude

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X