is this a paratroopers dog tag??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is this a paratroopers dog tag??

has been suggested that this is a luftwaffe tag. If yes is it a paratrooper's tag. thanks ian
    Attached Files

Originally posted by IAN CALDERWOOD
    has been suggested that this is a luftwaffe tag. If yes is it a paratrooper's tag. thanks ian
    Yes it is !

JYN

Comment

para tag

Originally posted by JYN
      Yes it is !

JYN
      i am planning to put this up for sale in the e-stand. what would be a fair price for this. thanks ian

Comment

Hi Ian...I'm interested in but...I have not idea of the price....let me know when you'll be able to know a correct price to sell it.....

ciao!!!!!

(I found with detector four of these tags on gothic line near Florence and all the id's tag start with 210...there fougt 4^ fallschirmjager division)

Comment

Why no stamp for blood type? Essential information.
          Esse Quam Videri

Comment

Hi Iohn....there is no blood type on my tags too...and I found them near german trench on gothic line....I'm not espert but fortunately I'm sure my dogs are original since I found them...the only thing I can think about is that all the paratroopers on gothic line were very young soldiers and the battle on these palces was on september 1944....perhaps may be that this is a late war type of german tag....

thank to all (this forum is a great family for me!)

Comment

Originally posted by fic65
              Hi Iohn....there is no blood type on my tags too...and I found them near german trench on gothic line....I'm not espert but fortunately I'm sure my dogs are original since I found them...the only thing I can think about is that all the paratroopers on gothic line were very young soldiers and the battle on these palces was on september 1944....perhaps may be that this is a late war type of german tag....

thank to all (this forum is a great family for me!)

I too have tags without the blood type stamped in them, but with these, the soldiers were wise enough to scratch their type onto the disc. Very important.
              John
              Esse Quam Videri

Comment

Value Of F.j Tag

Originally posted by John Hodgin
                I too have tags without the blood type stamped in them, but with these, the soldiers were wise enough to scratch their type onto the disc. Very important.
                John
                HAVE SOMEBODY WHO WANTS TO BUY THIS TAG WHAT WOULD BE A FAIR PRICE TO ASK??. ANY HELP WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED. THANKS IAN

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X