Helmet searching... Krighoff trade?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Helmet searching... Krighoff trade?

Greetings guys. I'm a helmet collector, and I'm on the hunt for a good FJ helmet... My source of funding the purchase, assuming I find one I want is a 1940 KRIEGHOFF LUGER W/ MATCHED MAG! They were made for the Luftwaffe only... I was thinking if anyone on this forum knows of anyone that MIGHT want to trade a camo/wire, ect FJ for it, please contact me. I know some of you may be saying "he is dreaming", maybe I am...but this Luger was one of only 2000 made that year, AND it has a matched mag...a very rare bird indeed. If I traded it, I'm looking for a unique helmet, camo and or wired...Just a thought!

Thanks, Skip Pickett ... skippickett@yahoo.com

Noticed you;d had no response so far. Can't help you with the trade cos our all-caring leaders don't like us to have firearms in case we hurt ourselves but I can say that the Luger you are offering is indeed very rare. So, IMO, you're not dreaming. It's a reasonable proposition. All you have to do now is find a Luger freak.

Prosper Keating

Comment

Thanks for the post...

Thank you for the post about my Luger... Now, I'm glad to know I'm not totally unralistic... You are right, it is a rare bird...now I need to find a Luger freak that does not care much for his Chicken Wire FJ helmet...

Comment

being a LW collector I can confirm it is not a bad trade you are proposing here
        Collection : http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=807895

Comment

Hi Skip,

I agree with François and Prosper. What have I just said!!!!???

Anyway, your Luger is a very rare one. Have you posted your desire to trade on the Firearms Forum? You might have good luck there.

P.S. Did you pursue what we talked about?

Regards,
          John
          Esse Quam Videri

Comment

Firearms forum...

John...Good idea on the firearms forum..I'll do that. Still waiting on the other deal...to advise! Thanks, Skip

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X