Kampfgruppe

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Luftwaffe Field Division Flak Tunic- Super nice.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Luftwaffe Field Division Flak Tunic- Super nice.

I remember when Jesper Hahn picked this item up from a trunk buy about ten years ago. I was in love ever since. Well, after a long period of time, he broke down and sold it to me. It is much better in person than I would have ever expected. I hope that you all like it. There are period loops for the three part ribbon bar, which I added. It fits perfect. I am surprised that there are no loops for a Flak Badge.

The tunic came with hidden treasures in the pockets and cuff. In the inside pocket, there was a party pin and in the left cuff, some train tickets. Very cool!!
    Attached Files

Very nice Paul, I love how the green and red tab colors "pop" on this uniform.

A conditional and numerical rarity for sure!

Gary B
    ANA LM #1201868, OMSA LM #60, OVMS LM #8348

Comment

Me too. The colors are very Christmas!

I was fearful that the tabs were placed on at a later date when I first saw it ten years ago, but after seeing more detailed images, I was in love. Perfect FD tunic.

Comment

Hi Paul, did we discuss this one in the past? Is it a prewar tunic (any date)? How are the tabs applied?

Attractive tunic but I have the same concerns on the tabs that you did.
        Willi

Preußens Gloria!

sigpic

Sapere aude

Comment

Hi Willi,

I think I recall such a conversation when Jesper posted it a few years back(maybe over five?). I thought you said you loved it. I cannot find the thread though.

The collar tabs were machine sewn on.
          Attached Files

Comment

Other images. It was a tailor made tunic and I do not recall seeing any tags or anything with dates.
            Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X