Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Side lacing fallschirmjager boots

Hi All
    I'm new to using this forum so excuse me if I don't do things quite right !

Does anyone know an original pair of side laced Fallschirmjager boots if they saw them...... I have a pair of boots in my possession that I purchased way back in 2000 which came from a source in Germany and it seems everyone I show these boots to either says nothing or says they are not original ....they are old you can see that in the leather but when I query ' if there not original then what are they'
    I don't get an answer
    I'm not sure how to upload a picture here to show you

I would appreciate some feed back if possible

Most of the serious collectors on this forum can help you. Some of them own original side-laced boots. Post some photos.

Comment

You can only post photos directly if you are an Association Member. Otherwise you need to use an outside server.

Quite honestly, if they are not original, then they are fake. Nothing else matters at that point. And, there are alot of fakes, both good and bad, out there.
      Willi

Preußens Gloria!

sigpic

Sapere aude

Comment

Thanks Willi

I understand the norm that if they don't have a label and have a certain sole etc then they must be fake .......
        I was a long time Collector for over 40 yrs or G.I. uniforms and equipment which included a T5 parachute and 2 M42 Airborne jump jackets and trousers as just a tip of my collection so I do get what you have said my problem is these came from a very very reliable person who knows his stuff on German uniforms and where he got them from makes him and me believe they are not fake as in reproduction but just not marked
        I will find a way to add a link to an external source to allow anyone to view and comment

thanks guys

Comment

I have posted some pictures on my Flickr page if its possible for you to view them ?

if not can you recommend an external server way to post the pictures please

https://www.flickr.com/photos/30152930@N07/?

Comment

This pair or a very similar one turned up some years ago !
            those soles are not matching with what you can find on an original pair

Comment

Hi,

BAD ones

David

Comment

Ein Paar alte Boxerstiefel (old boxing boots)

Comment

Originally posted by naxos View Post
                  Ein Paar alte Boxerstiefel (old boxing boots)
                  They were sold at ebay app. 15 years ago

Comment

Originally posted by Gran Sasso View Post
                    They were sold at ebay app. 15 years ago
                    What do you think they are Patrick ?

Comment

In addition to completely incorrect heels/ soles, the leather just isn't the right style. I will defer to Patrick as to what they are.
                      Willi

Preußens Gloria!

sigpic

Sapere aude

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                      X