m38 camo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

m38 camo

Hi guys a friend of mine has been offered this but isn't a member and has asked if I would post it up for him for opinions, cheers Dave
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Just missed that one on the recent WMC website update, whats left of the brushed camo appears to be original, as for the inner i wouldnt like to comment as ive only added my first M38 to my collection so have no previous knowledge .

Comment

Not quite sure what to make of this one. Better pictures would certainly help. Some good close ups of the paint, the bare spots, the inside bolts, the liner seam, and all sections of the chinstrap would be helpful.

While the paint looks old, it almost looks from these photos like the camo paint is on top of bare metal. I do not see any original factory paint at all in the places where the camo paint is missing. The liner looks like an original. The straps seem to be okay also although they have been repaired possibly? I see an odd joint on the long strap where it connects to the short strap that goes to the rear bolt, and some parts of the strap look lighter gray than other parts. The buckle is obviously broken loose also.

As stated, better pics would help in judging this one.

Cheers,
        Terry

Comment

Hi guys and thanks for the help I will pass on your comments to him 👍 cheers Dave

Comment

Hope the lid was worth £2600 plus fees as it just sold today at C&T auction, better pics of the paint job would have been nice

Comment

These photos are certainly better than those on the other thread. Still not fond of the camo, but in hand would help. Went for just under $4,000 plus fees.
              Willi

Preußens Gloria!

sigpic

Sapere aude

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X