Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you!

David, Peter, Brecht & Mike,
    Thank you very much for your positive feedback to the final volume. And a very big thank you to Willi for taking the time to scan all those sample pages.

It has been an absolute pleasure to collaborate with so many supportive collectors of Fallschirmjäger and other items over all those years. I said it before, but can't say it often enough: Without your selfless help these 3 volumes would not have been possible!

I am also interested to hear of any corrections or additions you might add, which will be published on the "Addenda & Errata" page on the publisher's website in the future.

Glück ab!
    Karl

Comment

I'm looking forward to ordering Vol 3 when it becomes available on the amazon.co.uk website, outstanding dedication and well done on finishing the series.....no possibility of a Vol 4 ? , thank you.

Comment

Has anyone ordered Volume three on the Amazon Uk site in English as I cannot find it ?

Comment

It's been a year since we have discussed Karl's book. I just pulled out Volume 3 and went through it page-by-page again. Always a pleasure to look at the great items and photos!

Still impressed by the monumental effort it took to get all 3 volumes out, and the fact that there will never again be a series like this!
          Willi

Preußens Gloria!

sigpic

Sapere aude

Comment

Originally posted by Willi Z. View Post
            It's been a year since we have discussed Karl's book. I just pulled out Volume 3 and went through it page-by-page again. Always a pleasure to look at the great items and photos!

Still impressed by the monumental effort it took to get all 3 volumes out, and the fact that there will never again be a series like this!
            You are right Willy, i use these three books very often to check some information and photos. And truth is there is no better book (books trilogy) than this one and I am afraid there will not be any better in future :-/

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X