FJ gloves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FJ gloves

Hi. I bought this pair of gloves on local flea market and is that gloves in right Forum? No markings visible . And because by us very hart to found any FJ items i must to ask if FJ eventuele gloves.
    Attached Files

and inside. Make may day and tell me good news .
    Attached Files

Comment

Original FJ gloves Are they lined iside?

Comment

Gustav you make may this day bether. Yes its lined inside . Will be nice near my para smock Is they late early midd ?

Comment

Originally posted by vox View Post
          Gustav you make may this day bether. Yes its lined inside . Will be nice near my para smock Is they late early midd ?
          Earlier too mid war I would say....not late war.
          Best,
          Gustav

Comment

Thank you again . After some years will be nice new item for my para
            Attached Files

Comment

very nice ! will love to see few better photos of your nice smock

Comment

I gave better fotos on forum years ago .

Comment

funny to see where some rare items still remain.....

is the eagle period applied to the smock ?

let us see more please .....

Comment

Of course some rare item stil can found on estates but from year to year less and less . On local estate is in almost civic items from 70s and 80s and realy hard to found older and especial militaria items and off course much more collectors and net sellers looking like in past.

Eagle is original apllied.I looking but can not found photos on forum (3-4 years aggo was discused this smock here ) . Yet is under glass and i Will try to made new fotos or found in computer old fotos).

Comment

great find, most people wouldn't look twice, I remember another forum member floriskok found a pair on a flea market too,

how much did you have to pay and did you haggle

Comment

Originally posted by grndevil44 View Post
                        great find, most people wouldn't look twice, I remember another forum member floriskok found a pair on a flea market too,

how much did you have to pay and did you haggle
                        When seller say me price i realy dont haggle in any way i take it ( good or civic ) because price was 5E . But more interesting question is what seller thinking , why somebody need old gloves on start of summer

Comment

joking about the haggle, but I was thinking the same thing, why buy winter gloves in summer it is true though that you do get cheaper winter gear out of season

Comment

Great find! I also found a perfect pair for only 1 euro years ago I paid the asking price

Comment

Hi, VOX

Nice pair of gloves. Have found a pair some years ago for 5 euros, here in Normandy.
                              I remember your nice M40 smock with original eagle very nice

David

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X