Thinning out collection of FJ items

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

buckle with pouches

Hi Darell,i,m interested in the belt,buckle and the pouches.Hope to hear from you again.Best regards Mark.

Comment

I believe Darrell has put these items up for opinions and will be providing more photos...this is not E-Stand. Now saying that I believe I'm seeing alot of original items here. Hard to tell on some with out seeing some markings and features. more detaiiled photos on the helmets, smock, bandoleer, tropical trousers, RZ20 chute inside and out. Looking forward to seeing more detailed shots. Bill

Comment

I have known Darell for about 7 years, and do know some of his stuff. He is one of the few FJ collectors who has ever turned up original side lace boots. I assume when he is ready to sell, he will provide more details. As Bill said, this is not e-stand. Nothing wrong with presenting items to guage interest/opinions, but this is not the place to sell the items.
        Willi

Preußens Gloria!

sigpic

Sapere aude

Comment

Willi, thanks for the kind words I have been lucky enough to have had a complete pair of original side lace boots and a single. Im still working on a deal for a much larger purchase if things work out I will add more detailed photos and place the for sale items on the E-Stand, all items are 100% original the front lace black boots came form Willi in a trade they have only 10 or 11eyelets and original soles with correct nails and heals, but Willi can tell you they sometimes had less or even more. The photos I have posted are for overall conversation on the items and will be happy to try and answer any questions. As others have stated this is a Forum for discussion not the E-stand. If someone could give me an idea as to the value of the Netted helmet that would be appreciated I don’t see many original FJ helmets with the original netting still attached I have a good idea as to a single decal helmet but one with netting im not sure how much value that adds, more photos can be seen on the Helmet hall of Fame.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o></o>

<o> </o>

Thanks<o></o>

Darell<o></o>

Comment

Hi Darell,
            i would like to see some detailed pics of the RZ20 rig,is there an inspection booklet included?,and what colour is the canopy? any info would be greatly appreciated.
            Cheers
            Bob

Comment

Bob, the RZ20 is missing the log book it comes with the soft bag for caring. Unless im completely off base the parachute is as jumped, meaning the static line is missing along with the inner deployment bag they stayed with the aircraft. but all lines and risers are complete and intact, the canopy is camo.
              Darell

Comment

Hi Darell,

thanks for the info ,i have 3 spare deployment bags with static lines so that will not be a problem,i'm keen to add it to my growing collection of paratrooper chutes if you could send some pics of the pack i would be grateful.let me know by PM how you wish to proceed.
                Many thanks
                Bob

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X