Show us your sleeveband photos !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Show us your sleeveband photos !!

Photos of the Regimental or Divisional bands in wear have always been, in my experience, much, much harder to find that the bands themselves. I know I always enjoy seeing photos of the bands in wear, and thought it might be an interesting thread.

For those of you who have photos of the bands in wear, please help me out and post them ( or send them to me and I will post them )

Thanks

EQ

Eric,

Sorry we can't because you have them all!!!!! - Bill

Comment

Originally posted by W Petz
      Eric,

Sorry we can't because you have them all!!!!! - Bill
      Ain't that the truth! If I have one it is because Eric sold it to me. Will have a look anyhow... I agree that the photos are much rarer than the cufftitles.
      Willi

Preußens Gloria!

sigpic

Sapere aude

Comment

I really believe Eric has hunted down all he could on these sleeveband portraits. I know one he doesn't have...excuse the pic because it is a large framed glass full length portrait. The framed portrait is actually very clear but my cheapo digital camera cannot get the pic right. There is a Fallschirm Regt sleeveband but you can barely see the number 1 on the original. - Bill
        Attached Files

Comment

Very nice photo Bill (how did I miss that one.. ), and on the Fliegerbluse AGAIN !! Of the photos I have seen, just as many have been on the Fliegerbluse (which was against regulations) than on the 4 pocket blouse.

This is a good start. Hopefully others will join in soon.

Thanks

Eric

Comment

Hey Eric,

Oops! I think I intentionally forgot to tell you about this one!! The poor digital pic doesn't do this framed photo any justice. The picture is very clear and the size of the photo is about 8 1/2 X 11....not including the size of the frame. I had it bolted to the wall of my Hobby room!!! Not sure how many people have managed to hang onto their sleeveband photos after you get to see them!!! Bill

Originally posted by Eric Queen
            Very nice photo Bill (how did I miss that one.. ), and on the Fliegerbluse AGAIN !! Of the photos I have seen, just as many have been on the Fliegerbluse (which was against regulations) than on the 4 pocket blouse.

This is a good start. Hopefully others will join in soon.

Thanks

Eric

Comment

Photo

Comment

Very, very nice. Would it be possible to see the whole photo?

Thanks

Eric

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X