Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting FJR 3 Soldbuch

Hi all,

The only FJR 3 soldbuch I have in my collection was belonging to an Unteroffizier from the Stab./I. and then the 1st Coy of the FJR 3.

A "Kampfhandlungen" page has been added in this SB which is coming from a re-used italian administrative document.

You could read "...DI FORLI" (for Villa di Forli ?) and then "...ESENATICO" (for Cesenatico; I think). I am not sure but I think that the Stab of the FJR 3 was in this area by September 1944.

I want to know if someone has any information about the Stab of The FJR 3 and his exact location by Sept.44.

Uffz. König was wounded by May 1945 (31 b) and then died by June 1945. He is now buried at the Meran's Cemetery.

Thank you in advance. Gracie Mille !

Jean-Yves

Thank you for your help.

JYN

Comment

Jean-Yves,

Unfortunately, I do not know exactly where Stab I./FJR3 was in Sept. of 1944, but I had a good friend, Walter Ruemmler, who was with Stab II./FJR 3 and in the last part of 1944 he was in the areas of Rieti - Rimini - Bologna - Silarotal. My guess is because of the way FJR3 was structured at this time, that Stab I./ would have been in close proximity as well.

Hope this helps a little.

Eric

Comment

..... Have you this soldbuch still Jyn? You can see in the photo nr. 14 the camrades of yours... Torre Pedrera is about 15 km south of Cesenatico......

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...ighlight=torre

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
        X