Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MINT Jump Trousers

Hello fellow Collectors,

i used to collect FJ Stuff but since about 8 Years i stopped active collecting.
    Today a friend of mine showed me an Nice and absolute Original Fallschirmjäger Jumptrousers in Green with the Gravityknife pocket and the both entries for reeching the knees in MINT Condition incl. Stamp etc.

He just received it from the children of an Veteran who died already over 14 years ago.

The Jumptrousers came together with an nice Grey M43 trousers also never used.

He would like to know what is the actuall Worth of such mint trousers.

Any info would be great so i can forward the info to my friend who is not in PC stuff.

Kind regards

PS: no pictures at the moment!!!

it depends from where you get it .
    from a friend to a dealer , there is a long way ......

Comment

My jump trousers are dated 1943 and in mint condition. I was offered $10K for them but declined, not because I was holding out for more money but because they're for trade. Hope this helps--
      WAF LIFE COACH

Comment

Does this set come from the same source?

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...=1#post5411980

Comment

Originally posted by Fritz View Post
          Does this set come from the same source?

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...=1#post5411980

Yes, my friend was lucky enough not only getting a MINT Jumptrousers as a gift but also that MINTY Panzer Wrap and trouser of an Leibstandarte Adolf Hitler! WOW. Lucky guy.

Yes, i was a bit envious for several minutes but then i was happy to see that there are still such happenings.

I just wanted to get some info about aktual pricings but if i see what kind reactions come from certain people here at the SS Uniform forum i am sad. very sad!

Comment

Eddy, just ignore that stuff in the SS section. Shoot me a PM if you need to.
            Willi

Preußens Gloria!

sigpic

Sapere aude

Comment

Originally posted by Eddy.S View Post
              Yes, my friend was lucky enough not only getting a MINT Jumptrousers as a gift but also that MINTY Panzer Wrap and trouser of an Leibstandarte Adolf Hitler! WOW. Lucky guy.

Yes, i was a bit envious for several minutes but then i was happy to see that there are still such happenings.

I just wanted to get some info about aktual pricings but if i see what kind reactions come from certain people here at the SS Uniform forum i am sad. very sad!
              Eddy
              There use to be a day that this forum was a nice friendly and polite place, i can understand ur sad feeling about things being said

Cheers

Edwin

Comment

Originally posted by Edwin View Post
                Eddy
                There use to be a day that this forum was a nice friendly and polite place, i can understand ur sad feeling about things being said

Cheers

Edwin
                Hi Edwin,

thanks for youre Words.
                Actually a pitty but now i understand why more and more serious collectors dont show their items. A shame as we al can learn and learn with each new item shown and spoken.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X