Cloth Para Badges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cloth Para Badges

I wanted to know if you guys can give me some info on the cloth para badges? What I would like to know is years of issue how they where wore just general info. And if anyone has some pics of them in wear I would like to see them also. Read in the pinned thread they where not rare but I see less of them on estand then the regular badge. Is there a reason for that or is it just a supply and demand thing? Also in today's market what would a fair price be for one in good condition collector to collector price? Thanks guys for any help I'm still learning and you guys are the best teachers.

Hi, the cloth Paras were often worn instead of the metal ones and there are lots available on dealer sites between $100 to $200. The best examples are generally unworn and those that have been worn generally have signs of use. Like all TR gear, there are lots of fakes out there and the best reference guide I have found is in Tom Durantes book on Para badges which includes examples of genuine cloth Paras and what to check out before any purchase.
    The Estand is a good place to purchase from as you can always canvass expert opinions prior to buying.
    Greg

Comment

Thanks Greg I have talked to a seller on the estand about one he has. I just don't know a lot about them and would like to get some background on them before I buy. So the cloth version was worn just like the pin style? I didn't know if maybe they where used on a different type of uniform maybe there combat gear. Like to see a picture of one in wear so I can get a idea of how they wore them. If anyone has a pic of one being wore show it to me.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
      X