Para Badge and Case Authentic?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Para Badge and Case Authentic?

Hello Gents! I need help authenticating this badge and case. This is the description that is given with the badge: Luftwaffe Paratrooper Badge in original case stamped "G.E. JUNKER BERLIN SW" measures 3 by 1.5 inches and weighs 40.3 grams. Reverse of the eagle is inscribed "Sommerhage gespr. a. 8.10./16.10.40 vert. a. 5.2.41". Case marked "fallschirmschützen Abzeichen"

Thank you Gentlemean!!
    Attached Files

More photos below

Hello Gents! I need help authenticating this badge and case. This is the description that is given with the badge: Luftwaffe Paratrooper Badge in original case stamped "G.E. JUNKER BERLIN SW" measures 3 by 1.5 inches and weighs 40.3 grams. Reverse of the eagle is inscribed "Sommerhage gespr. a. 8.10./16.10.40 vert. a. 5.2.41". Case marked "fallschirmschützen Abzeichen"

MORE PHOTOS BELOW
    Attached Files

Comment

I like what I see

Comment

I would ask for more photos. While the badge looks like a nice early one, I am not sure about the case.
        Willi

Preußens Gloria!

sigpic

Sapere aude

Comment

Hi Matthew,

Both the case and the badge look very good to me. As Willi says, some more pics wouldn't hurt, but all looks good based on these that you have posted. The inscription date of mid-1941 would be correct for this type of badge, as well as the case so I think that lends a good bit of credibility to it..

Tom
          If it doesn't have a hinge and catch, I'm not interested......well, maybe a little

New Book - The German Close Combat Clasp of World War II
          [/SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
          Available Now - tmdurante@gmail.com

Comment

Nice one, love the engraving
            Greg

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X