Question for dimensions of FJ 98K bandolier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question for dimensions of FJ 98K bandolier

I am not seller and never want to produce bandolier. I just bought one from website but the dimensions seem to be a little strange. Can anybody provide the figure for me to make comparition? I just want to know the dimension for each bag.

I don't think anyone is going to provide that information as you may not produce a copy but someone one in China may possibly do so.

Originally posted by FJCN View Post
    I am not seller and never want to produce bandolier. I just bought one from website but the dimensions seem to be a little strange. Can anybody provide the figure for me to make comparition? I just want to know the dimension for each bag.

Comment

Originally posted by W Petz View Post
      I don't think anyone is going to provide that information as you may not produce a copy but someone one in China may possibly do so.
      It is true. But it doesn't matter if nobody replies me. I can certainly understand. Frankly, the reason that I ask this question is the seller refused to tell me where dementions of the bandolier were from. I just want to check myself.

Comment

Originally posted by FJCN View Post
        It is true. But it doesn't matter if nobody replies me. I can certainly understand. Frankly, the reason that I ask this question is the seller refused to tell me where dementions of the bandolier were from. I just want to check myself.
        Please post photos when you are able.
        Esse Quam Videri

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
        X